HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP?
Due to COVID-19, shipping times have increased. Please allow extra time for your order to arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We try to ship them within 1 to 3 business days. During high volume periods, ie; sales and holidays, order processing times may increase. If you have any questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
DO YOU ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Unfortunately we only ship within the US at the moment. We are hoping to expand and ship internationally soon but please stay up to date with our newsletter for updates!
HOW DO I GET FREE SHIPPING?
Any order to the continental U.S. qualifies for free shipping after $49. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any free shipping internationally, or to Alaska and Hawaii.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
We are required to charge sales tax in the following states:
Washington, Texas, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Washington DC, Connecticut, California, Arizona, New Jersey, Illinois, New York
THE PRODUCT I WANT TO ORDER IS OUT OF STOCK.
We do our best to keep all of our products in stock. Once in a while, we need a day or two to catch up. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions and we would be happy to let you know when the item is expected back in stock.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CARE FOR MY CNTXT STUDIOS CANDLE?
Cntxt Studios 8.5 oz candles have an average burn time of 50 hours if cared for properly. Here are some tips to get the most out of your Cntxt Studios Candle.
- Always light your candle for 3-4 hours during the first burn session (until the wax reaches the edges of the vessel) to create an even burn and a long lasting candle.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 5-6 hours at a time.
- Before each burn, trim the wick to 1/8" to avoid black smoke, residue, and tunneling.
- Always remove wick debris before lighting.
- If the wick requires centering, readjust it to the center (only when the candle is unlit).
- Always burn on a flat, stable, fireproof surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn the candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains in the glass.
- Placing a hot candle on a cold surface such as marble or glass can cause the vessel to crack.
WHAT TYPE OF WAX DO YOU USE?
We use a unique blend of coconut & apricot wax for a clean and complete burn. A cleaner burn means less particle pollution in your home.
DO YOU OFFER CORPORATE GIFTING OPTIONS?
Yes we do! Visit out corporate gifting page and fill out a form so we can get back to you.
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
If your order arrived damaged we would be happy to either send a replacement or offer you a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details regarding your order. Please note that photographs of the damaged items in question are required for us to process any replacement or refund, so please be sure to include them in your email.
WHY WAS MY ORDER CANCELED?
All orders are subject to our approval. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your order.